Brianna had an appointment two Fridays ago and the doctors said that everything is looking very good. She is still at the Interm Maintenance stage. She has one more visit Tuesday the 22nd and then she will start a new stage. She is an amazing girl, she still so active and we can tell that she is tired of being in the house. We asked the doctors when she can go to church or other public places since she has been doing so good, but they said not tell she is in the maintenance stage, which wont be for another 4 months. She is very excited to see the weather getting warmer because she may be able to go outside and play. The things she loves to do right now is read books (even if it's the middle of the night), color, play with play dough and dolls, play with her brothers and watched netflix, one of her favorite shows this week is Yo Gabba Gabba it also keeps Koby (our almost one year old) entertained at least for a few minutes, he is a busy guy too, most of the time between him and Bri it keeps our hands full. Breydan is the big brave brother it seems he is understanding better the situation and tries to help.
We feel so blessed and happy to see our kids getting big. We really try to take one step at the time and not worry about the future, We have learned a lot from this trial, and one of the things we learned during the past weeks is that where there is faith there can not be doubt, where there is light there can not be darkness and these are the things that help us to endure, besides your many prayers and love. Today Abril's mom went back to Mexico and even when we are going to miss her and miss all the big help. We know we are not alone, we can feel the power of your many prayers. We'll try to keep the blog update the next few weeks. Thanks every one for being there!!
 |
| Girls! |
 |
| Nani and some of the grandkids |
Hi Wells family, I just want you to know how much I enjoyed reading your testimony about our Heavenly Fathers love for us.. I have sat here and cried through the whole thing...the spirit is soo strong. I love to sit in my home with total silence...Because of my disease I dont leave often just like Brianna...What a special, brave and beautiful angel she is...I have been reading about the meds she gets and how the cure rate for her disease is very high. What good news that is...I have found as I have to have shots in my face and neck every 3 months, that as time moves along that I become immune to the pain and I can honestly say that I do not feel them anymore...It seems your daughter is very brave and has recieved the same blessing...I believe that as I have to do this for the rest of my life, my Heavenly Father has made it tolerable for me and Brianna...and because my symptoms come back I look forward to the shots... I have finally figured out how to watch your blogs...Cody I am so proud of you for using your Priesthood in the manner that you are...I know that your mother is proud ...Your mother and I have grown soooo close that I feel like your little gal is one of my own. I just want you to know how special your mother is to me and I can see that she taught you well...I Love her, therefore I love you and your little family.. You are in my prayers . May God Bless and Keep You ...Annette Warburton
ReplyDelete